Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can you feel it?

This picture speaks volumes...are you listening?


May Challenge:

Crossfit Total

"The CrossFit Total is the sum of the best of three attempts at the squat, the press, and the deadlift. All three lifts are done while standing on the floor.
There is no time limit for each lift or for the length of the session in which they are all performed, but they must all be performed during one session,
The first attempt would be a weight you know you can do for a heavy set of three. The second attempt would be a weight you know without any doubt that you could do for a single, having just done the first attempt. And the third attempt is the weight you want to do, based on your performance on the previous two attempts. " -CFJ

-if you have already done the total you will have a different wod.

23 comments:

  1. I'm listening, it says i'm friggin good lookin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog ran away last night, I live near Texas & Holleman so if you see a tri-colored Beagle wondering around the box please call me!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114307378607728

    956-545-7953

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrible news..... Come home Beau! Let me know what I can do! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll let you know if i see him while i'm up there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daren, can I come in and do Nate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check that....... I forgot today was an off-day...next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will- isn't that a little inappropriate for the blog??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squat- 175#
    Deadlift- 215#
    Press- 75#

    ...and I got an "official" CrossFit Log book today! Thanks Daren!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOD-For Time
    21-15-9
    Pullups
    PowerCleanJerk (115#)

    12:50

    Ripped up left hand extremely bad, love it, hurts like hell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daren - can I come Wed at 5p? Just this week only?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD - CrossFit Total
    Squat: 135#
    Deadlift: 185#
    Press: 65#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squat: 150#
    Deadlift: 215#
    Press: 70#

    Row: 3:57

    ReplyDelete
  13. 21-15-9
    pull-ups (green band)
    push press 50#

    7:24

    ReplyDelete
  14. CFT:

    Dead: 445 (from this weekend)
    Squat: 385
    Press: 165

    Total: 995 (so close...)

    Zach's Creation:
    12-9-6
    185# Power Clean
    Strict Pullups

    I can't remember the time- I'm thinking 5:54?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I apologize for the dirtiness....

    Daren, seriously though, tomorrow I have an architectural review starting at 1:00. Can I come to the 6:00? I bet we'll be done in time for me to make it then.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 21-15-9
    Pull ups, box jumps - 24 inch box kept increasing in height- changed to med box-
    2 mile Run

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you found your dog JoAnna!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 21-15-9
    Pull ups - green band
    Press - 45#

    800m run

    ReplyDelete