Monday, May 24, 2010

Ignition

Toes to bar-
4 unbroken sets of 12.

complete 3 times:
800m run for time
rest 1 minute
10 burpees for time

rest 2 minutes between rounds


Teamer #6- Will Schaub (AKA trainer Will)

How old are you?

22
what is your occupation?

CrossFit Trainer/Personal Trainer

How long have you been crossfitting?

1 yr

How did you get into crossfit?

Injury prevention for triathlons

how long have you been "seriously" crossfitting?

4 months

what took you to the next level of crossfit?

Being a part of a competitive group of people to motivate and push me.

what are you interested in outside of crossfit?

Triathlons, outdoor activities in general, camping, climbing,
what motivates you?

Having a competition to look forward to always keeps me centered on a known goal.
what breaks you down?

Lack of sleep, bad nutrition and negative attitudes.

what is your favorite movement/exercise/ workout?

Snatch, Kelly

what is the movement/exercise/ workout you hate?

I like everything, but heavy stuff kills me

what is one thing you need to improve on?

Just getting stronger

give a brief history about you- life,education, sports, family, travel, hobbies... whatever brought you to where you are today.

I have been a competitive triathlete since I was 17. After a few injuries that set me back including IT band I began to look into strength training for injury prevention. CrossFIt was a tool used and later became a competitive thing for me.

Do you eat paleolithically? why/why not?

Yes, I do now. Daren made me…SOB!

What is your biggest strength?
Running

what is your one weakness?

Kryptonite

give one of your personal crossfit goals-

Right now I want to Deadlift 350# ( double body weight )

13 comments:

  1. 3:04, 3:42, 3:44
    Thought I was about to die this morning.
    Lesson learned: READ THE ENTRIE WOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4:35, 4:52, 1:50-because I did a 400 run. Pretty sure that is the fastest I've ever ran that. Thought I was going to get bonus puke points...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daren, is there a place to sign up for summer classes online or do we need to come in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my favorite photo of Will. It makes me laugh every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha poor poor Marcus!!
    3:15, 3:55, 3:55
    I love the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stacy, just tell me whats up.

    marcos- such little details make a difference in survival but that really is how every wod should be attacked. Great time for an 800 too.

    on a side note that picture is so amazing, haha i laughed out loud, for a few seconds in fact. classic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did the WOD, i felt like puking the whole time (my time was a little long comparitively)

    - not sure how the time scheme works (i.e. scoring)
    - ran at 9mph on the treadmill (felt like I was hauling ass but not too sure)

    HELP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caleb 3:04, 3:14, 3:19

    Jessica 4:04, 4:26, 4:38

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4:20, 4:30, 4:20.
    Talk about a butt kicker - everyone did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3:20, 3:40, 3:45
    Greeeeaaaaatttt!

    ReplyDelete