Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not So Short, Not So Sweet

THE BCS GAMES - wods will post at 8PM...SIGN UP NOW


As of last night we have 78 athletes registered for The BCS Games and only 8 volunteers, PLEASE SIGN UP to volunteer. If you already know you are going to volunteer and have not signed up on THE BCS GAMES WEBSITE, please do so ASAP. We need at least 25 volunteers to make this event run smoothly.


Deadlift
Find 1 rm, drop 10 lbs, complete
1-1-1

For total time:
20 sit-ups
2 air squats
18 sit-ups
4 air squats
16 sit-ups
6 air-squats
14 sit-ups
8 air squats
..continue pattern until
2 sit-ups
20 air squats

10 comments:

  1. 10:50; my legs were on fire!

    then for fun, I ran a 400m with a weighted vest....not so much fun....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. DL - 315#

    WOD- Lost count

    SNATCH LIFT - 175# (PR) - true body-weight Daren

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8:47, squats 18 and 20 were a KILLER! Now that's lactic acid!

    Did a 400m (non-vested) run with GiGi and Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DL: 175# PR!
    WOD: 7:36

    Ready for this weekend, just need to get my arms working again for more thrusters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one today!

    No deads for me, but I worked on some snatch balance and OHS

    WOD: 5:22

    After: Snatch (split): 155#

    ReplyDelete
  6. DL 165#
    WOD 8:15

    I'm never taking a week off again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did the WOD on Saturday in my hotel room: 12 min; not sure of sec. b/c I timed myself with my cell

    ReplyDelete