Friday, April 30, 2010

a-what-cha-ma-call-it


This banner was designed by SICFIT, they will be covering The BCS Games so that the entire CrossFit community will know about it!! I see you "ELECTICIAN"!!

The BCS Games will start tomorrow at 8am and go all day at The Lincoln Center. We have over 80 athletes registered for this event, you do not want to miss it! We hope to see all of you out there representing our box!! Wear your CSCF shirts, if you don't have one buy one today!!

April Challenge- wrap up test day 2

1/2 "Murph"

800m run
50 pull-ups
100 push-ups
150 squats
800m run

No partitioning

POST RESULTS/THOUGHTS

11 comments:

  1. 26:30; a dis improvement of 1:00. But my pull up were not good today. I think I am going to make this my May goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post Smurf...I mean Murph.

    1000 row
    60 du or 240 singles
    500 row
    40 du or 160 singles
    250 row
    20 du or 80 singles

    13:02

    ReplyDelete
  3. So im having problems... if it rains tomorrow, am I willing to get my shoes dirty and muddy??? I DONT KNOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jtijerina Good point, if it rains I will kindly ask for my money back- these red tall socks are just worth too much.

    Another important question: will buzzing my hair and shaving my legs improve my times?? Responses are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, we are in this together! Shoes can be replaced, but how many opportunities do you get to compete in THE bcs games? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. if there is any hair any where on the body, it is detrimental to performance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im kinda uneasy knowing that all you men are out there shaving tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zach... Im shaving my head too! Watch out HEAT 5, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

    ReplyDelete