Thursday, September 16, 2010

high-waters



Fight Gone Bad 5 is one week from Saturday, have you signed up? If you have not signed up at the box you can do it online by clicking here. If you have not donated you can do it online by clicking here.

Thank you Venus Pest Company and Schulte Roofing for sponsoring our shirts for Fight Gone Bad 5. If you are wondering....yes, they will be american apparel 50/50 shirts like the new CSCF shirts.....really soft and really awesome! You have to participate to get one along with other cool stuff so sign up now!

Deadlift
in 15 min find 1RM

3 rounds of:
3 min AMRAP
50m sandbag sprint
10 halfmoons
3 min rest

13 comments:

  1. Deadlift: 335#

    WOD: 60# Bag, 5.75 rounds total

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlift: 250# (I almost passed out! Yay!)

    WOD: 40# Bag, 6.5 rounds total (Thanks Dr. Lingren for running with me on the last 50m)

    Bonus: 25 burpees for time - 1:01 (I need to get down to :50) Attempted to work on pull-ups but my body was shot, great WOD today 6am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scared of heights?

    http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/09/15

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you haven't yet, Im going to go ahead and tell everyone to read the last comment on yesterdays blog...kinda scary...but she was pretty much spot on!! Haah!!
    Anyway, Im kinda feelin dead today..good thing its my day off..well kinda- gonna do some stadium runs. Wish me luck!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tower video made me nauseous, no kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was getting freaked out just watching it as well Zach

    ReplyDelete
  7. So if you have to pee, the guy in the white helmet is SOL?

    Caroline - If you are feeling dead, today is the perfect workout for you "dead"lifts ha. ha. ha. (rimshot) Sigh, Okay I'm going back to my cubicle now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that video made me extremely nauseous...if I ever had to do that I would probably pass out which would mean I would probably be dead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deadlift #275. I almost had 305, and probably should have done it. Next time

    60# Sandbag for WOD.

    Great WOD. It worked everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deadlift #215
    WOD: 20# Sandbag - 4 rounds, 4 rounds, 4 rounds

    I am already sore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deadlift - 385# (matched my PR!)
    WOD: 60# bag - 2 rounds, 1 + run + 7 half moons, 1 + run + 9 half moons

    that 60# bag destroyed me!

    I didn't realize what I was missing not having someone yelling in my ear to not "let that bag sit on the ground," I look forward to huge gains with you trainers around! Definitely enjoying my time so far!

    ReplyDelete